Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Suppy! Sweet Sixteen!

We wanted to wish Suppy a Happy Birthday! Have a great day! We love you, miss you and wish we could be there. Hope you get to eat a yummy Granite Bakery cake with whipped cream frosting...yum! Have fun driving, and dating. :)



Abby wanted send her personal birthday wishes. :) She is very excited about sitting in a booster chair while she eats rice cereal.
P.S. We are going though Suppy and Penguin withdrawals.

6 comments:

Vee said...

That is so cute. What a perfect little mouth. Suppy sure is lucky to get such great birthday wishes.

Kiley said...

Yum! I say a Granite Bakery Cake is definitely the way to celebrate too!

Sarah said...

Oh wow, she's 16! Happy birthday Laura! Oh, and way cute video of Abby. I'm counting down the days til we get to see you! (it's 25, in case you were wondering :)

stephanie said...

I love all of the pictures, abby is so darling! you guys ar such fun parents!

Alisha said...

Hey! I have gotten most of Alexa's bows from either Picture Perfect Hairbows (you can google it) or I go on Etsy.com & order them from different people. For the headbands, I use the ones made from nylons (they're easy to make-- I'm just not crafty so I get them from people who make them & sell them on Etsy.) As you have noticed, Alexa is ALWAYS wearing a headband & bow. Every day. I love having a girl!!!

tiffanie said...

hi emily
i would love to tell you how to make bows. i think you already know how to make the headband part, the flowers i stitch together if more than one and then get some ribbon and hot glue to a clip then hot glue the flower on the clip email me if you want me to tell you how to do a different bow wagstiff1@yahoo.com i'll give you me phone # if you email me, make it a little easier

Blog Archive