Our washing machine broke last week and it is suppose to get fixed soon, but the clothes piled too high so I had to head to the laundromat. Abby was 'bjorn'n it' while we hauled 7 garbage bags full of laundry down our 3 flights of stairs to the car and back. Abby was an angel baby through the whole event, which was very helpful. I now have a whole new appreciation for having a washing machine in my house, especially with a baby. I have no idea how women survived without modern appliances in the past. I'm spoiled!
The stairs...a great muscle building workout. :)
11 comments:
Oh em, that doesnt sound like it was fun. Good thing you have such a great baby!
Oh dear!! I remember those days!! Sorry baby that was a tough day -- but little Abby looks really cute amid the rubble. At least she had a good time. Good thing you are in terrific shape.
That is no fun, if this ever happens again, please come over and you can do your laundry at my house!
Sounds like you had a great time. I hope your washer gets fixed soon. I have been blessed to only have my washer down once it was only for a day while my father in law fixed it. I'm so grateful for that. YEAH!
Yeah, I'm so jealous that you have a washer and dryer! It makes life so much easier ...
i agree i don't know how ever lived without a washer and dryer in my apartment.
Yeah I hate going to the laundry mat. I had to do it for three years in CT. Not fun. The worst was when Monkey was 20 months until she was 3. Laundry would take me three times as long when she was there with me. I hope you get everything fixed quickly. I don't envy those stairs you've got. YUCK!
I can't believe you carried all those bags, and a baby down ALL those stairs! I am seriously impressed!
Are those really your stairs?! Way to go - washing machines in the home are wonderful, aren't they!
Wonder woman!!
Post a Comment