I'm so happy I found you here too! Do you care if I check your blog . . . ? It makes me happy to see you guys! We have a blog too - if you're interested. I just need your email and I'll send you an invite!
Hey Emily. Its michelle, i hope you rememeber me. I think the last time i saw you was when you left on your mission. I just found your blog on the Viewmont Blog site. You have such a cute family. I miss you and all my other high school friends. Keep in touch :0)
9 comments:
That is hilarious!! I didn't know you guys were such pro. break dancers
Love, Suppy
You guys are definately wild dancers! Loved it.
Wow!! you are sensational!! You look fabulous too.
I love these...my sister did one of me, joe, her and her hubby the other day, there just fun. You guys look aweseome.
I'm so happy I found you here too! Do you care if I check your blog . . . ? It makes me happy to see you guys! We have a blog too - if you're interested. I just need your email and I'll send you an invite!
P.S. You're little Abby is really so cute!
That's one gifted baby! Great show! I loved it!
Loved it! Abby was my favorite, but you and Brett weren't that bad, either ;) Miss you guys!
Hey Emily. Its michelle, i hope you rememeber me. I think the last time i saw you was when you left on your mission. I just found your blog on the Viewmont Blog site. You have such a cute family. I miss you and all my other high school friends. Keep in touch :0)
Love it! You all rock!
Post a Comment