Thursday, August 14, 2008


Abby will be four weeks on Saturday...crazy. Our little girl is growing up fast. These past few weeks have been a lot of fun! Some of Abby's favorite things to do, at the moment, are: walks on the trail and in the neighborhood, car rides, looking in the mirror, and hanging out with Dad. Being a mom is so wonderful! This little girl has definitely won our hearts, we sure love her!










Here are a few pictures of Abby exploring the world around her. She is a curious little bug. (As you can tell, the backgrounds of the pictures tend to follow a common theme...the changing pad. Abby tends to really show her smiles when she is on the changing pad, don't ask me why.)













On the left is Abby during 'tummy time.' She is suppose to hang out on her tummy for a little bit every day. This picture is of Abby lifting her head a bit during 'tummy time'; she's starting to get stronger every day. The picture on the right is of Uncle Dave and Abby. Abby loves it when Uncle Dave visits on Sunday's.

11 comments:

Angie said...

I'm so glad you posted some more pictures. We all just can't wait to see more of her. I'm glad things are going great we can't wait til you come our way! Give her a big hug and kiss from me. Love ya

Marzipan said...

She is absolutely adorable!!! What a beautiful baby girl!

Squirrel said...

Not only is she beautiful, but she has so many adorable clothes, as well. See you soon.

Sarah said...

Wow, I can't believe she's a month old! I can't wait to come down and meet her; it's driving me crazy! She's so cute - I love the pic of her and Dave!

Suzy said...

She is so very cute. I'm so happy for you guys! Sounds like you are really enjoying motherhood. Keep in touch.

stephanie said...

I am so sad that she is growing up so fast and I haven't seen her since she was a day old! I can't wait to see her soon!

stephanie said...

I am so sad that she is growing up so fast and I haven't seen her since she was a day old! I can't wait to see her soon!

The Holmgrens said...

Brett and Emily! Oh my goodness! How are you??? You have a brand new baby! Congratulations! I was thinking about you two just the other day wondering where you were and how you were doing! I'm so glad I found your blog so we can keep in touch!
xoxo
Mindi (Anderson) Holmgren

NaDell said...

I love new pictures! She is so cute and I love her eyes. They are beautiful. Watch your mailbox by the way....Something will come soon. I mailed on Tuesday.

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

Emily, she is so beautiful! I bet you love being a mommy, it's the most wonderful feeling in the world! I'm so happy for you!

Michelley said...

She is SUCH a doll!! I love those big, bright eyes. I can't wait to meet her next week! :-)

Blog Archive