Monday, August 4, 2008

2 Weeks Old!

Our little Abby is now 2 weeks old! She had her 2-week appointment at the doctor today and it went well. Abby now weighs 8 lbs. 11 oz. and is 22 inches long. Wow! She's healthy and growing fast! Time is flying by, though the nights can be long. :) Abby is a very active baby and always wants to be looking around and checking out the world. We have managed to catch her with a few smiles the last couple days and that is a lot of fun. She is already showing some personality. We love our baby girl! We are blessed to have her in our lives.

The other day when I was changing Abby, she discovered the mirror in our room. She was fascinated by the mirror, but couldn't quite figure out who that little person was looking back at her. It's fun to watch her investigate the mirror, and pull faces at herself.










Here are a few of Abby's smiles that we have caught with the camera during the last week. It's so fun to see her smile!












Sleeping and 'head bobbin' while she's being burped. Abby has a hard time holding still. :)






Daddy-Daughter bonding...I love this picture. Brett is such a great Dad!




Here is a quick video of Abby in the hospital. (She wasn't too interested in the camera.)

13 comments:

Shani said...

She is so beautiful Em! How fun to have your own little baby. And good luck with the long night thing. Hopefully it wont last too long!

Angie said...

She is so cute. We are glad you posted some new pictures. We can't wait to see her we are so excied. I'm glad all is well. Those nights can be very long. I remember well. Love ya

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyler said...

Congratulations, Hamiltons!
We hope everything is going well and we love to see those cute pictures.
Danielle

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Abby is so,so adorable!! Congrats to the both of you. I am glad that you found our blog that is fabulous!! Hope all is going good for you.

Lincoln and Alisia said...

she is so adorable!

Radar said...

She is a angel from heaven! And she has a proud Grandma in Colorado

Sarah said...

She's adorable!! I can see both you & Brett in her face. I can't wait to come down and meet her in person!!!!

Lindsay said...

Emily- Your baby is absolutly beautiful! There is nothing sweeter then a new baby. I found your blog blog hopping. It looks like your doing great. Feel free to check my blog out.

www.werthestrongfam.blogspot.com

Lindsay Layton Strong

Tara said...

What a precious little girl!

Squirrel said...

I can't wait to meet Abby!
Aunt Sue

Our family said...

She is darling! Congrats! Hopefully we'll see you guys at stake conference so we can see your little one in person! We'll miss you in the ward!

Scott and Stacia said...

She is so cute! At 2 months she is the exact size my son was at birth--that is crazy to me! I hope all is going well!

Blog Archive