I think I'm still in shock about the whole 'gender reveal' at the doctors this week. We have been calling this baby 'Sister' for the past 4 months. I was totally convinced it was a girl and even had a name picked out. When the doctor showed that the baby is most definitely a boy I couldn't believe it. Of course, since I didn't believe what I saw on the ultra sound, he zoomed in close to prove there was no question. Ha! I didn't tell the girls what we were having so Brett could surprise them when he came home from work. I told them he would come home with either blue or pink and whatever color it was determined if it was a boy or girl. Once the girls knew a surprise was coming the anxiety levels rose to a high degree and the minutes ticked by very slowly. ;) They were so excited to see if they were having a brother or sister. The moment finally came when daddy had arrived and rang the doorbell. Two excited little girls ran down the hall squealing the whole way. It was fun to see them so happy about having a brother.
No matter the gender, boy or girl, we very blessed and grateful to have this little baby join our family. Can't wait to meet baby boy in March 2014!

7 comments:
Cute idea! Congratulations!
So excited for you and your cute little family! It's fun to have both girls and boys! What a cute way to tell your adorable little ones about their new baby brother.
congrats!
AHAHAHHAHAAAAAaaaaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaahaahahahaaaa!!!! SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!
Congrats!! So happy for your family!
I'm so very excited for you Emily! What great news! You will LOVE having a boy. They are such interesting little creatures, sure to keep you on your toes but smiling all the while:) We miss you guys.
Congratulations!
Post a Comment