This next few posts are a bit delayed but I definitely wanted to document all that happened the last couple months. We had a chance to do some fun things while my parents were here to help us move. Of course we had to introduce them to Salt Lick and Hopdoddy's, which both have yummy food. The trip also wouldn't have been complete without seeing the famous 'bats' downtown. I have never seen so many bats fly in my life. The visit ended with my favorite outing, Zilker Park. The girls loved riding the train and Barton Springs was green and beautiful. It was our first time visiting this area and it won't be our last, we LOVED it, or at least I did. The girls better have liked it because we will be returning soon. ;) It's always great to have visits from family and we are very grateful such such an awesome family.
Before we moved here we were told Texas is just cactus and desert with a few trees... I beg to differ. Austin has much more than just cactus.
This picture is classic because both are sticking out their tongue to compete in who can swing the highest.
Pops teaching the girls how to skip rocks.
Hopdoddy's shakes are the best.
Getting ready for the bats.
Safe in Nani's arms.
Checking out the trail behind our house.













1 comment:
Great pictures! Especially the one of my beautiful sister!
Post a Comment