It's Spring in Texas and it wouldn't be complete without a photo shoot in the bluebonnets right?
I am homesick for the Spring in Virginia with the Dogwoods, Cherry Blossoms and Magnolia Trees, but Austin has a gorgeous Spring in it's own way. I am quickly learning that each place has it's own beauty. I love the wildflowers. My parents were nice to let me get some pictures of them with the grandkids, it was a bit crazy but I think we all survived. We had so much fun with my parents here, they were a big help!




7 comments:
I love that you see the bright side of things. I think I learned that from you when we were roommates. =)
Great pictures, as always. Your girls will always love that picture of your parents with them.
i love and miss texas wildflowers!
Beautiful flowers and beautiful girls!! We miss you all, but are so glad you are enjoying your new life in Austin. And congratulations on your new house! I love it! I bet you are loving all the space. That is too funny that the girls call out for you, just to make sure you're there.
Great pictures! Wish you were still here so we could start up that photog business! Looks like you have a great house and a great new life in Austin. We couldn't be happier for you!
Gorgeous photos! You're looking good, little sis'!
Wow! Beautiful!
Yay! Glad you guys are doing so well. Abby looks like the perfect Texas belle.
Post a Comment