12-12-12
Today is a pretty sweet date. I was hoping to take a picture at 12:12 on 12-12-12 today, but things got crazy and time slipped from my fingers as I was chasing a 2-yr. old. :) I do have to say that I think today is a lucky date because our good friend and neighbor, Tony, received his long awaited bone marrow transplant. The transplant was from an anonymous donor and he had to go through a pretty painful procedure to collect the marrow needed. What a gift to give someone! My heart is full just thinking about the completely selfless act this donor has done. We are still praying for Tony and his awesome family but grateful things are looking good so far. Tony and Brittany have been amazing throughout this whole experience. We really look up to and love this family! They have faced this trial with such a great attitude. If you want details you can read it here: http://roringgoodtimes.blogspot.com/
Also, if you ever want to register to donate bone marrow, you can go here:
http://marrow.org/Home.aspx
Here is a picture of their cute family. This was a quick trip we took downtown with them just before he went into the hospital last week.
Also, if you ever want to register to donate bone marrow, you can go here:
http://marrow.org/Home.aspx
Here is a picture of their cute family. This was a quick trip we took downtown with them just before he went into the hospital last week.
Happy 12-12-12 Everyone!

No comments:
Post a Comment