Thursday, June 28, 2012

Growin' Up




I feel like lately I have been noticing how much our girls are really growing up.  It's crazy how time passes.  Some days can seem long, and then before I know it we have gone from March to the end of June...how does that happen?!  I probably take way too many pictures, but a big reason why I do is because life is too short.  Somehow I want to just freeze a piece of time.  Since I feel like time is constantly slipping through my fingers, I want to grasp onto little fragments to savor.  I like to look back and remember moments.  I want to remember those sweet little eyes that gaze back at me, monkey kisses and both girls singing or babbling random, improv songs around the house.  Motherhood can be stressful and sometimes a bit overwhelming, but the sweet lovin' from these kiddos far outweighs it all.  I love my babies.


 I couldn't get this kid to hold still for a second.  She was on the go the whole time.


Abby wanted to pose herself.



 Shortly after this picture Kate attacked Abby for getting in her space.  Oh boy.  
Ah, well, it shows...don't be fooled by a picture.  They can be cute, but naughty too. :)



Laura caught some footage of these two singing and doing their 'improv.'  




In the video below, Abby somehow got a hold of Laura's computer and recorded herself. 
Laura had no idea Abby could work her computer and came in on the scene with Abby jumping on her bed.  



5 comments:

NaDell said...

Pictures are great! I love them too. You'll always be glad you took so many and if you don't take many, you'll wish you took more. I'd rather be on the too many end of that.
I love their little (or big) personalities showing through.

Bexie Funk said...

Your girls are so cute! I feel the same way about how fast time flies.

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh, they are TOO cute. Man I miss you. I wish you were coming tomorrow, not September. Actually, I wish you lived next door to me!

Michelle said...

I agree- they grow up way too fast! You do an incredible job of being a treasure trove of memories. You are so good at capturing life with your photography.

heather and ronnie said...

You're pictures are always perfect! Love it! So funny how Abby figured out how to use the video!

Blog Archive