Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012



Happy Easter! 
We hope you all had a fabulous Easter Weekend and Spring Break.
This holiday is a favorite for sure.  It is nice to watch the earth blossom back to life after the dead of Winter.  I love how we can reflect on our Savior and His life. I know He Lives and I am so grateful for His love and pure sacrifice.  




This baby won't. hold. still. for a second.





Here is a neat movie the church has made:

The girls loved looking for eggs at several hunts.  Abby did a great job finding the Peanut Butter ones and it was pretty cute watching Kate discover that there was candy inside.  


Abby and Gabbi celebrating their loot at the Falls Church Easter Egg Hunt. The hunt lasted less than 1 minute. Next time we are going to time it. Crazy.









 The awesome Sanders Family held a Brunch and Egg Hunt...SO fun!


3 comments:

Scott and Stacia said...

What cute dresses!! :) How fun to dress girls :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, beautiful dresses. Great job Emily!

Recksieks said...

You always capture such wonderful pictures of your girls! Beautiful!!! Happy Easter!

Blog Archive