Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tulip Tradition






It's tradition to go see the tulips by the Iwo Jima Memorial every Spring.  The girls love meandering through a sea of flowers that overlook the city.  We have actually been able to keep this tradition ever since Abby was born and it's always fun to look back and see how much changes in just one year.
(Oh, and don't worry, the tulips survived Kate this year.  Phew.  This girl doesn't slow down for a second.)










Tulips each Spring:

2009



2010


2011


Kate slept through the whole thing last year.



2012





And this is how it really went...







2 comments:

browniemom said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love flowers, and those little girls are precious! Great tradition!

Kimi said...

I LOVE this tradition! Especially because we get to see your cute girls! They are SO photogenic! I must admit, they make me rather 'homesick' for Virginia! What a fun time at the beach. You are so brave to go without Brett!! Way to go Em! Miss you guys!

Blog Archive