Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Cherry 2012






I can't get enough of the Spring in DC.  The blossoms, the bright green colors, sunsets, tulips, daffodils... I love it all.  Don't even ask how many times I drove into DC to see the blossoms last week.  It all started with Brett needing a ride home from work on Monday and of course we had to stop to see them in full bloom. After watching a perfect sunset over the Potomac, I was addicted and had to return for more. Walking through the blossoms is a little taste of paradise for me, especially with the warm weather.  The Cherry Blossoms came early this year but I have to admit it was one of the best years I have seen.  If you haven't seen DC in the Spring, it is time for you to pay us a visit, you won't regret it.  




Abby enjoying the view.  Unfortunately I don't have any pictures of Kate because every time I let her out of the stroller I was busy chasing her down so she wouldn't jump into the Potomac.





Lucy and Abby







Abby loved the fountains at dusk on Monday Night. 



2 comments:

NaDell said...

Beautiful! Andy's coming your way next week, so hopefully I can get him to take pictures for me. =) He has a training in Atlantic City and is just going to NYC with just enough time for the Empire State Building and one other place, I guess. He loves that history stuff!

Elysa said...

You got some great cherry blossom pictures. I wasn't able to take any pictures of the blossoms this year because I was so busy chasing Jonah. Frankly I am just glad I got a few pictures of Jonah!

Blog Archive