I will never forget where I was and what I was doing 10 years ago today. It was my second year in college. I had a job with the campus newspaper and had just walked into work that morning to find everyone huddled over the TV. Unaware of what had just happened, I headed for the crowd to find out what on earth was so interesting to watch. Little did I know what they were watching would be life changing for so many people and our nation. It will be a day that will always be remembered. This post goes out to all those who have ever lost loved ones in their life and those who were affected by 9/11.
1 comment:
Hey I was working for that same newspaper :) I remember not going to any classes that day... I think I watched tv in the Scroll office all day, til I finally went home.
Post a Comment