Friday, September 16, 2011

9 Months


I can't believe this little baby is now on her 9 month mark of life.  
We are now into the mobile stage of Kate's baby days.  I'm bracing myself for the house to get even more destroyed by the end of a day with two kiddos working on it.  They are already doing a great job in their team effort. This baby girl loves her new freedom and is taking advantage of it.  I have to be careful about what we track into house because today I found Kate happily eating a few leaves by the doorway, very content with her find.  She is now our human floor vacuum, and she makes me nervous because I have to constantly be on my toes to keep her out of trouble.  No boredom here, that's for sure.  
Little Kate is also becoming quite a bit of a 'Momma's girl'.  Yesterday, Kate was helping me while I was folding laundry. I would periodically leave her sight and would immediately hear her burst into tears, pleading for me in her 'Mamamama' whimper.  As soon as I would return, she would return to her previous happy state, babbling and carrying on.  I do have to admit, there are definite perks to this 'stage' we are having: cuddles.  Some of my favorite parts of the day are when Kate will climb into my arms and wiggle her head right between my neck and shoulder.  She finds her spot and just rests there with her arms folded into me.  I love it.  I love hugs from my babies. 




She loves to beg things off Abby.  In this instance, Abby obliged and gave her some yogurt.







8 comments:

NaDell said...

She's looking so grow up all of the sudden! It's that being vertical stuff. Instead of being long, now she's tall. We have much of the same baby-proofing going on over here and baby vacuuming too. ;)

Lauren said...

Those pictures are beautiful Emily!

Sarah said...

Adorable (and love the drool picture!)

Michelle said...

That girl is AdOrAbLe! I love it. And how did you take those pictures? The background looks like a professional studio. Her dress is so cute. I think I need some Kate cuddles right now. :) She is such a sweet girl.

Jackie Sanders said...

What a beauty!! Those pictures are amazing!!!
You're hired!!
I hope the flood repair went well.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, beautiful Emily

Scott and Stacia said...

She is looking more like Abby to me. I love the pictures. She sure is a cutie!!

Marie said...

She is adorable!

Blog Archive