
Our Baby Kate is now 3 months!
I can't believe how much she has changed and grown in such a short time. She is such a happy, sweet baby and we adore her. We love looking into those baby blue eyes and seeing her smile.

Likes mirrors and her floor mat.
She is learning to be patient with a sister that wants to love, tickle, poke and kiss her.


CURLY hair

It's BUMBO time! That face is classic.

LOVES to cuddle

Snores
(You can't hear it well on the recording, but I promise it's loud. I think someday she might kill me for posting this.)
4 comments:
Oh, she is so sweet! That snoring video is hilarious. It's hard to believe that she is already 3 months old!
Look how big she seems already! She's so adorable. Enjoy those sweet girls. They will be great buddies. =)
Just like dad!!
Post a Comment