Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Throne


CONQUERED!

After some tears, a whole lot of Resolve Carpet Cleaner, many loads of laundry, books galore and a bit of chocolate, Miss Abby is now a Big Girl! She loves to model her new princess panties from Grandma.

Way to go Abby!
It's a beautiful day.

8 comments:

NaDell said...

Yea! Good job! I hope she keeps it up for you. =)

Our family said...

Congrats! It's a big day... for Mom and for Abby! ;)

Sarah said...

YEA!!!!! I'm sure I'll be calling you ALL THE TIME for tips :) How nice to just have one in diapers.

Angie said...

Yeah! I'm so glad for you that is such a hard thing to get done! I can't wait to see everyone in 3 weeks! Yeah

Christen Aubrey said...

YAY!!!!! I am so jealous! and SO excited for you and her! PS - Her haircut is ADORABLE!

Marie said...

Way to go Abby!

Mandy Burton said...

Whahoo Abby! Fox just potty trained too! I love how little their tiny tushes look in undies.

Michelley said...

Awesome post! Reminds me of our trip to Jackson hole - remember that throne toliet?! :-) Way to go Abby!!!!! WAHOOOO!!

Blog Archive