Ahh...Spring. I love this time of year. Everything blooms back to life after the cold of Winter, it's beautiful. Not to make anyone in Utah jealous, but it has been 80 degrees. It's been an awesome week and the best part is, my sister is here... Bliss. We LOVE having Aunt Laura around. Abby is quite attached to her, she keeps running around calling her 'Sippy' or 'Suppy'. We might 'accidentally' miss her flight back home and keep her here. :)
You must have taken up photography, or it is something I didn't know about you before. Beautiful pictures. I am most certainly jealous. The weather here has been alright, but boy have I been missing cherry blossoms, etc. And Easter made me remember our great Easter dinner at your club house last year. Fun times. Am I sounding like a broken record when I say we miss it there?
I loved going to DC last year, but these pictures put my trip to shame! They are so beautiful. You have such a gorgeous family, Emily. I love your posts!
Oozing with envy!!! Seriously! I dream of experiences the Cherry Blossoms for myself. And you little bug is too cute for words. President and Hermana Platt say hi!
12 comments:
She is so Beautiful Em!!!! I am jealous but I know Spring is getting closer and we cant wait! Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures!
beautiful pictures!! I love this weather! it is awesome!
I am more jealous that I can accurately explain! We are in 97 degree weather with no flowers in sight!
You are an awesome photographer! I LOVE the pic of Laura and Abby looking at the water. Wow; gorgeous.
Absolutely goregous...both flowers and people! Love, love, love your pictures. P.S. I'm catching the next flight in.
D.C. is awesome! And your photos are great!
You must have taken up photography, or it is something I didn't know about you before. Beautiful pictures. I am most certainly jealous. The weather here has been alright, but boy have I been missing cherry blossoms, etc. And Easter made me remember our great Easter dinner at your club house last year. Fun times. Am I sounding like a broken record when I say we miss it there?
Very jealous! Makes me want to jump on a plane with my babies and come visit you right now!
I loved going to DC last year, but these pictures put my trip to shame! They are so beautiful. You have such a gorgeous family, Emily. I love your posts!
WOW, sooooooo beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing the wonderful photos.
Oozing with envy!!! Seriously! I dream of experiences the Cherry Blossoms for myself. And you little bug is too cute for words. President and Hermana Platt say hi!
Cute pictures. You've got mad photography skills!!
Post a Comment