

We had a great Labor Day Weekend with our friends Cory and Sarah. They came down from Upstate NY to spend the weekend. We went kayaking on the Potomac, watched BYU beat the Sooners, :) and just had fun relaxing.
Eating at a yummy ice cream shop in Georgetown. I am definitely coming here again! Ice cream is bliss!
Abby enjoying a taste of Daddy's milkshake.
Thanks for a great weekend!
3 comments:
Aaaaah, we had a great time! Thanks for putting up with me, as all I did was sit on your couch! And thanks again for the clothes, they're really coming in very useful. We can't wait to see you in October!
It looks like you had a great time! We missed you at the beach, but no worries. :) Kayaking looks like a blast!
I sent you an email about flying. Let me know if you get it or not :) Good luck!
Post a Comment