Wow, go Em!!!!
Triple coupon days??? Honestly!? Where?? I have done double coupons at vons...but they are not doing it quite the same anymore. I think you should do a post all about how to triple coupon shop :)
I"m glad you've joined the couponing group! it saves a ton of money! very impressive!
Whew! I have never even heard of triple coupon days!
WOW! Your next post should explain how to find out about triple coupon days. That is awesome!
Yeah Em! Don't you love it!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wow, go Em!!!!
Triple coupon days??? Honestly!? Where?? I have done double coupons at vons...but they are not doing it quite the same anymore. I think you should do a post all about how to triple coupon shop :)
I"m glad you've joined the couponing group! it saves a ton of money! very impressive!
Whew! I have never even heard of triple coupon days!
WOW! Your next post should explain how to find out about triple coupon days. That is awesome!
Yeah Em! Don't you love it!
Post a Comment