"What?!? I'm already 1!! How did that happen? "
Daddy showing Abby her cake. She didn't know what to think of the candle. Abby loved the cake. We were surprised at how she carefully dipped her finger in the cake and took small tastes. I thought she would dig in and go nuts.

Abby's lady bug cake. Thanks to Stephanie who taught us how to make this. :) We had to do a lady bug for summertime.
Jensen and Abby playing. They are really cute together.
Amber, Sophie, Abby and Mommy. Sophie and Abby get so excited to see eat other. We are so sad they are moving. Sophie is such a fun friend.
Friends forever...Jensen, Emily, Mallory, Abby, and Matthew. There were more cute kiddos (Sadie, Joe Joe, Macie, Sophie, Eden, Fox,and Jonah) that came a little later, and you'll see them in other photos. Abby LOVES all her friends. Thanks for coming everyone, you made her birthday so great!
Mommy, Abby, Matthew and Jessica. Abby loves hanging out with Matthew.
Here's Abby peering in on cute little Jonah.

Abby's lady bug cake. Thanks to Stephanie who taught us how to make this. :) We had to do a lady bug for summertime.
Jensen and Abby playing. They are really cute together.
Amber, Sophie, Abby and Mommy. Sophie and Abby get so excited to see eat other. We are so sad they are moving. Sophie is such a fun friend.
Friends forever...Jensen, Emily, Mallory, Abby, and Matthew. There were more cute kiddos (Sadie, Joe Joe, Macie, Sophie, Eden, Fox,and Jonah) that came a little later, and you'll see them in other photos. Abby LOVES all her friends. Thanks for coming everyone, you made her birthday so great!
Here's Abby peering in on cute little Jonah.
11 comments:
Wow! the first birthday! Isn't is way crazy how fast that year went? It makes me want to cherish everything!!
Wow! What a fun party! Wonderful parents to throw such a smashing party! The cake is absolutely adorable and the cupcakes too!! Go Abby! And Abby looks darling in her new birthday dress!
Happy Birthday Abby! I can't believe it has been a year already and how much they grow up. Darling cake Em.
Wow, I can't believe she's 1!! What a fun party! That cake and those cupcakes look amazing!!!!
Happy Birthday Abby! She is so cute and so fun, and I love looking at her cute pictures! What a great cake and the matching cupcakes! I am so impressed! :) Hey I have kind of an odd request for you. Ben is seriously thinking about going to law school right now, but we have so many questions and concerns and things, and I was wondering if he could talk to Brett, and just ask him some questions. Would that be okay? I am sure you guys are super busy, but if you get a chance we would appreciate it. If you want, you can email me at teealamb@gmail.com, and we can exchange numbers. Thanks Emily!
It was so fun to celebrate Abby's first birthday and introduce Jonah and Abby. Thanks again for inviting us.
I can't believe she is 1!!! Happy Birthday Abby. The cake and cupcakes are adorable. Way to go Emily. Looks like it was a great party.
Can't believe she's already a year old! : ) Looks like a great b-day party! Way to go Mom, and happy birthday Abby!
that is such a cute cake and cupcakes!! Did it take very long? I am already thinking about cakes for makaylee and her birthday is still a month and a half away!! Super exciting.
Oh! Happy Birthday to sweet Abbs! Love the cakes!
Love the cake and cup cakes - you are a master cake decorater!
Post a Comment