This week has been a busy one! Brett has been studying non-stop and Abby and I have been running errands all over. In attempts to have a quiet house and let Brett study in peace at home, Abby and I went out to see some free sights. :) We went with my friend Jessica and her baby Matthew to see the Botanic Gardens in DC. The gardens were really pretty and decorated for Christmas. We liked visiting the gardens so much that we returned later to take our family Christmas pictures, which are the ones we posted today.

The National Capital behind us is made out of parts of plants...pretty impressive! Abby loved being in the gardens!
Abby posing in the flowers and I love this picture of Matthew in his stroller, he's such a cute little guy.
Matthew and Abby strollin' around town. We also visited the tree at the Capital and here is Matthew in front...Abby fell asleep for this part. :) They are building a huge stage for the inauguration in front of the Capital right now so there was quite a bit of construction.
Abby found a new toy this week...mommy's necklace. Brett decided it would be a great idea to hook it to the front of her carseat so she could play with it...I wasn't so sure about it. Abby had a great time and now my necklace is coated in drool...Thanks daddy! :)
Abby found another favorite thing to do...play in the mirror while I do my make-up. My mirror is now covered with cute baby hand prints and of course, drool...we're big into drool right now. She'll just talk to herself in the mirror and smile, she's loves it!
Another fun event of the week was the Air Force Christmas Concert at Constitution Hall. We got some free tickets and enjoyed beautiful music...it was quite the show!I think Brett enjoyed taking a little break and enjoyed the concert. It really reminded us of how blessed we are to live in this country. We are very grateful for all those who are serving our country! Thanks to all those who serve this nation!
To close this weeks post, I am attaching a video of Abby with her binky. She currently likes to play with her binkie more than suck on it....here is a demo:
10 comments:
Abby is so adorable! The pictures are cute; I esp. like that top picture of her! She's so cute in the video!!...I also very impressed with your first attempt at pies; they look beautiful!
Love, love, love the pictures! She is wearing her new bow and shirt. She is so adorable! and the family picture looks awesome!
Thanks for taking the cute pictures of Matthew! We had such a fun time with you two!
Abby is SOOO cute! I love your family pictures. You are all just so darn cute. I hope everything is good for you guys. Are you going to be here for Christmas? We miss you!
Oh my gosh, Abby is growing up so fast! I love the pics! And that is so neat that you got to hang out with Jessica. Abby and Matthew are totally so cute together... :)
Abby is so photogenic! She looks great in all her pictures. And I love that picture of you in the family shot - you look gorgeous!
I just love the pictures we can't wait to see you guys! What a lot of fun things for you to do! Love ya!
Cute pics, funny video! What a good mom! Good luck to Brett on his finals.
hi emily
hey are you going to be in town tomorrow? your baby is so cute!! check out my blog at tiffandbrian.blogspot.com hopefully i will see you christmas eve
What a cute family picture! Wow, Abby is getting so big!
Hi! This is the Tobey's! Clearly we stink at keeping in touch, sorry! But Abby is so beautiful! It's good to see that you guys are doing so well! (oh, and I found your blog through the lamberts, I hope that's ok)
Post a Comment