Wednesday, July 16, 2008

"Shower in a Box"


The other day we found a big package on the doorstep that the postman had delivered. My mother-in-law and her friends had put together a "Baby Shower in a Box." Since my family is in town, we had our own little baby shower, and my brother even enjoyed attending his very first shower. We had a lot of fun playing games and eating the yummy treats. The prize winners for the games were my Mom, Dave and Brett. :)
Thank-you for a wonderful baby shower, that was very kind of you and it was a lot of fun! We can't wait for everyone to meet our little one when she arrives and hopefully it will be soon, especially since my due date was last week. :) We'll see what happens...














"Refreshment card" on the left and Dave posing the ducky onesie...Dave has a passion for ducks.

Here are two beautiful blankets that Brett's mom and his cousin Angie made...they are beautiful!
Brett posing for the camera. He also enjoyed attending his first baby shower.:)

8 comments:

Angie said...

Looks like you had a great time. Did the bib I made with the sheep make it? I still have some more stuff to send I'll get on that. We can't wait for her to arrive. I wish it would be soon!!!! Keep us informed. Love ya!

Sarah said...

How fun!! 2 baby showers! And look at all those presents - how nice of people! I hope the baby comes soon ... I'm just waiting to get a phone call from you or Brett!!

Michelle said...

What a fun way to pass the time with baby showers! I loved that pic of your belly, you areo cute! (although I am sure you probably don't feel that way right now...)

Shani said...

What a clever idea. I hope you have your baby soon Em! I can only imagine how eager you are to hold your little baby. Can't wait to see pictures of her. Love ya!

ellen said...

I think your little girl is going to be the best dressed baby in town with so many fun showers. We are all so excited for your baby to arrive. Please let us know when.

Squirrel said...

Hurrah, Abigail arrived safely! Congratulations and hugs for you all.

Radar said...

Congrats guys! We want to see pictures as soon as possible!

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

So cute! I can't wait to see your little one! I was a week overdue as well...time passes so slowly at this point doesn't it?

Blog Archive