
My brother Dave made a 1-day excursion to NYC last week and while he was there, he saw a Flapjack advertisement at Times Square. Also, Brett and I were enjoying some free movie tickets today and before the movie, one of the advertisements was for Flapjack, the cartoon. Flapjack is soon to premiere on Cartoon Network and the creator is my cousin Mark. My other cousin, Jonny, is also helping create the production! Way to go Mark and Jonny!! We're excited to watch it on TV!
9 comments:
I just found your blog! It is so fun to see you and I love your cute belly! I didn't realize it was so close to your due date! Best of luck to you!! LOVES!!
We all got a big kick out of this photo, including Mark (Thurop).
Are you coming to SLC after the baby arrives? We would love to see you all!
Looks Like fun. When are you going to have that Baby!
Wow!! 3 days until your due date?! That went by quickly (well for me it did, I am not the pregnant one) :) I hope everything goes well with the delivery! Keep us posted!!
Good luck with the baby! I keep checking in on your blog to see if anything's happened yet. Do you have a theme for your nursery or colors?
That's so cool. I didn't know - I'll have to watch it for sure!
Oh my gosh - I just saw that your pregnancy ticker said 3 days! How exciting. Hope you are doing well and we will look forward to meeting the little one.
Well, little Abigail didn't want to be a birthday twin on July 10!
I'm anxiously waiting to hear of her arrival. Aunt Sue
check out the vhs class blog at vhs2000.blogspot.com.
Be sure to leave your name and blog in the comments and spread the word.
Post a Comment