Saturday, April 12, 2008

Nationals Game

This week has been beautiful in Virginia with the spring weather! We no longer need to wear our coats and sun is shinning with blossoms everywhere. Because of the nicer weather, we decided to go to a Nationals baseball game at their new field in DC. The new stadium is huge and has a great view of the field no matter how high you sit. (We were sitting at the very very top.) You can even see the nations capitol in the distance. We had a great time at the game with our friends Jordan and Sara, even though the Nationals lost. :) A bonus to the whole night was to watch fireworks at the end of the game! The best adventure of the evening was walking to the metro after the game when it began to pour rain. We were drenched head to toe by the time we made it on the metro....good times!









Posing at the stadium and soaking wet, waiting to get on the metro.

Good times!

2 comments:

Tyler, Brooke, Britain, Braden and Beckham said...

I'm so glad you found me through the blogs! It's great to see you and CONGRATS on expecting a baby! The most wonderful adventure of your life and I'm so excited for you! Are you not finding out what it is?
That is so fun! I'm glad we can be touch! I added you to my list and I hope that's okay!

Sarah said...

Looks like so much fun! I think we got the same rainstorm over the weekend, only we were fortunate not to be outside when it hit! But you should see some of the puddles ... so I can imagine what you guys looked like, dripping wet! :) Can't wait to see you guys!! Only 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Archive