
Here it is...we got a crib!! Crazy! It's hard to believe that we are already at 7 months. We're getting excited for the new member of our family to arrive in just 2 months. Also, on Friday, my school class surprised me with 2 quilts they had made of their own artwork. The quilts are so beautiful and I cried when I saw them. They are definitely something I will keep forever. I have such a cute class of 4th Graders!! They are very thoughtful and sweet!
6 comments:
I'm so excited for you to have your own little baby. You will be such a great mommy!! I know you were almost a mommy at college to all of us crazy roommates!
Looks like you got some cute furniture. I bet you guys are getting excited. We all can't wait to see her. Any names yet?
Oooh how sweet! You do have a great class of 4th graders ... even if they are a bit much at times. :) We can't wait to see you - and sleep in the baby's room!
That is awesome that your class did that for you! Kids are sweeties. So what names do you have picked out for your little girl?
Ummm.... I would like a picture of Em's "Basketball Belly" please. She called it that not me. So don't get mad. Cute stuff though :)
oh, isn't that fun to get the nursery set up! I can't believe it's so close. Sad I'll be gone when she arrives.
Post a Comment