This girl.
Kate keeps me on my toes. There is never a dull moment when she is around, (or conversation for that matter). I have no secrets with this child. She will tell anyone and everyone exactly what is happening, and they are very detailed accounts. I don't want to know all the she is told my friends when she has been at their homes to play…we will try not to think about that. I really need to start recording daily 'Kate Conversations'. She has spice and makes life exciting to say the least.
We went to PetsMart to find some indoor entertainment (other than destroying the house.) When I told her there were florescent fish she said she needed the sunglasses in order to see them to protect her eyes.
And...lets just say that Mason has his life threatened on a daily basis…BUT he is quickly getting bigger so he can hold his own. With the looks of his thighs, I wouldn't want to mess with him in the future.
Chilling with her best friend Lexie.



No comments:
Post a Comment