Saturday, February 2, 2013

Friends



Bar none, the hardest part about moving is leaving the people you love! Even though you know you will stay in touch and visit them, it's just not the same. We will always be grateful for the friends we made, that we hope to keep for a lifetime. There are so many people in Virginia/DC that we already miss. I wanted to get pictures of all of our friends, but sadly I didn't end up getting many in the chaos of moving. Even though I missed a lot of people, I still wanted to post the ones I did randomly get. We have such great friends and family- we love you ALL, (whether I actually got to take a picture or not. ;)


We are sure going to miss having Uncle Dude and Aunt Lissa close by.  The are very popular people with our family. Now we just want to recruit them to Austin. Love you guys! 


Kate, Abby, and Lily  The girls adore this little girl. We even got to watch her crawl for the first time before we left.


We love Amy, Lily and Dillon. They were so nice to have us stay with them when we were homeless.



Mallory, Abby, Emily and Kate.  Boy do we love these girls.  Kate would always seek out Mallory at church and refused to ever leave her side.


My awesome friend Lauren.  Her daughter Natalie and my Kate are best buddies as well, though they didn't hold still for their picture. Ha! 


The famous Gabbi.  My girls absolutely adore Gabbi and she is definitely one of Abby's best friends.  
These two are really cute together.



My dear friend Michelle.  She was VERY kind and took our girls all day when we moved, and on top of that sent her husband to help us load... they are awesome like that.  We were so grateful for their help.



 Allison, Susanna and I all taught together at Greenbriar West Elementary.  These ladies are amazing and I just love them.  We ended up all being pregnant at the same time when we were teaching and our kiddos have had play-dates and grown up together ever since.  Our kids were only a few weeks apart, we just can't believe they will all be five years old in July.  Such good friends.  




Daniel and the girls.


Jensen and Abby 


Molly and Kate

1 comment:

Michelle said...

We miss you, Em! You have touched so many lives. TX is lucky to have you!

Blog Archive