We now have another favorite spot we like to visit in DC, the Bishop's Gardens. I remember first discovering these gardens when I came with my dad ten years ago. I always wanted to return someday with my family. So, when the weather was ideal, we packed a picnic basket and headed for a family night outside in nature. It was perfect. There were gorgeous flowers everywhere and a beautiful field of thick green grass. The girls were in paradise to run through the grass in their bare feet and roll around on the ground. It was honestly a little taste of heaven, a hidden treasure in the heart of DC. You better believe we will be returning soon.
The gardens are just behind the National Cathedral.
Laura was nice to get a picture of the family, but the girls weren't so interested. Haha.
Pretty Sippy

















2 comments:
What a beautiful spot! I've never been there, but I think we'll have to try it out soon.
Laura is so pretty!
Post a Comment