This is one of those pictures that really describes itself. Definitely an event to remember and I loved it. Though, on a side note, I will wear different pants next time.
Mud Run 2012 - Team 'MASH'
Here we are BEFORE the race.
Reese in all her glory.
Thanks Peggy for watching the kids so we could go and thanks to awesome friends that like to get muddy.



4 comments:
It looks like so much fun! Good for you guys!!
Can you tell me what this is all about? It looks so much fun, especially seeing Tim all muddy.
so much fun, I would love to do a mud race someday! You do such fun runs!
How fun! Looks like you enjoyed it :) Love the pants comment. We like to watch Wipeout and often the women wear tight pants (not that yours were even tight). When they get muddy it looks like they are naked...haha!!lol! Never would have put you in the running naked category!
Post a Comment