This past week has been one that really caused me to think about life. My friend's husband suddenly passed away, leaving behind his wife and two little girls. On that exact same day, my other friend had her cute baby. I am heartsick for my friend that now faces this earth-life without her sweet husband, I can't imagine going through that. At the same time, I am happy for my friend who now has a new member of her little family. All of this made me think about how precious life really is to us. We need to savor every moment we have with those we love.
3 comments:
Well said and very profound. Every day truly is an amazing blessing and a gift.
That is so true friend! Life really is so precious. We really need to cherish every moment. Thanks for reminding me of that. Love you!
How sas....I hope that friend is doing alright!
Post a Comment