Arriving around December 23rd! Abby is going to be a big sister. We are really excited to have this baby come to our family, it will be the best Christmas present. We are very blessed!
I was just thinking about this! Congratulations...hope you're feeling good through the beginning. I'm due Nov 5. Now that things have settled down for us, perhaps we could make a trip to DC. I'll be in touch!
yea yea yea! I always get excited for these kinds of announcements. Probably because it is great news that a child will be coming to a home that has such good parents. Congrats!
Wow! congrats! What a wonderful present! I loved having a baby close to christmas (mid nov- but she was still small at christmas). It makes the holiday season much more then about presents and about the real meaning. Hope you are feeling well!
Oh my goodness. CONGRADS!!!! That is so fun!! And yeah for another girl! I love having the same gender close together - they make the best of buds!!! Hope you've been feeling well!!! And how fun to have a little friend to share a December birthday with!
HOORAY!! I am so very happy for you guys! It's been a while since I have checked blogs! I am sorry! CONGRATS BRETT on your graduation! I know how exciting that one piece of paper can be. I cannot believe how big Abby is getting. She is so darling. Well we love you guys! We miss the fun game nights and rick climbing! Luvs!
Hello Brett and Emily!...I just randomly happened to find you off of other people's blogs-anyway- I was excited to find you! Congrats on everything- babies, graduations! Glad you see you both are doing well.
33 comments:
Hooray! I've been wondering if this news was coming soon. Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! That is so exciting! We're so happy for you guys! :)
-really happy and excited for you three!!
Oh, how awesome! I'm sure Abby will do fine -- at least once the shock of no longer being an only child wears off.
Zoe
Best news ever! We are so happy for you guys....Abby will be such a good big sister!
It was so fun to see you the other day...we need more get togethers with you two!
Congratulations!!!!! What a lucky little baby to get to be in your family!
I was just thinking about this! Congratulations...hope you're feeling good through the beginning. I'm due Nov 5. Now that things have settled down for us, perhaps we could make a trip to DC. I'll be in touch!
YAY! Congrats!! We're so excited for you! What are your plans now that school is over?
congratulations!!!we are very excited for you!!!
YAY! Congrats; that is wonderful news!!!
How wonderful, I am very excited for you all!
Yay! That's fantastic!
I KNEW IT!!
SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU! THAT IS THE BEST PRESENT!
What great news! We are excited for you guys. Hope you have been feeling well.
YAY!! Congrats!! So exciting! I hope you've been feeling okay!
Congratulations Emily!
yea yea yea! I always get excited for these kinds of announcements. Probably because it is great news that a child will be coming to a home that has such good parents. Congrats!
Yeah!!! I am so excited for you. Congrats Emily. Abby will love being a big sister. Hope you are feeling good!!! I sure miss seeing you.
Fabulous! We are super excited for you!
CONGRATULATIONS FRIEND! I am so excited for you and your cute family!
so excited for you!!!!! Abby will be a great big sister! Now will it be a boy or girl??...can't wait to find out!!
Wow! congrats! What a wonderful present! I loved having a baby close to christmas (mid nov- but she was still small at christmas). It makes the holiday season much more then about presents and about the real meaning. Hope you are feeling well!
COGNRATS! So happy for you! This baby will have a birthday close to you! :)Hope you are feeling okay...
Yippee!! How exciting! Congratulations!!
Congratulations, Emily!! I'm so excited for you!
SO excited for you EM! COngrats!
Oh my goodness. CONGRADS!!!! That is so fun!! And yeah for another girl! I love having the same gender close together - they make the best of buds!!! Hope you've been feeling well!!! And how fun to have a little friend to share a December birthday with!
Congrats! Christmas babies are great! We are so excited for all of you! What a lucky baby!
Holy cow, CONGRATULATIONS!! Y'all are the best parents, this baby is so lucky!!
HOORAY!! I am so very happy for you guys! It's been a while since I have checked blogs! I am sorry! CONGRATS BRETT on your graduation! I know how exciting that one piece of paper can be. I cannot believe how big Abby is getting. She is so darling. Well we love you guys! We miss the fun game nights and rick climbing! Luvs!
Hello Brett and Emily!...I just randomly happened to find you off of other people's blogs-anyway- I was excited to find you! Congrats on everything- babies, graduations! Glad you see you both are doing well.
congrats! i'm sure abby will be a great big sister.
Congrats! How exciting!!
Post a Comment