Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Family Photo Shoot...

My good friend, Steph, took these pictures of us over Thanksgiving and she did a great job! Thanks Steph, you're the best!












Here are some more fun color variations she did of some of the same pictures...She is so talented.





10 comments:

browniemom said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures!

NaDell said...

Those are really really cute! You guys look great!
I'm hoping I'm on a Christmas card list someplace...

Brad Hyde Family said...

Those are so darling Emily! Abby is such a doll! You have such a cute family.

Kiley said...

Man, that little girl is cute! I love the family pictures!

Teea Lamb said...

Such a cute family!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Wow kids! You look fantastic.

kollers said...

So Stinkin Cute! I love that little red jacket!

Erin said...

SO cute you guys! The red coat is killer!

Lindsey said...

How cute! I love Abby's little coat.

Michelle said...

WOW! She did a GREAT job; I'm super impressed! I love the one of the "Abigail Sandwich," and the one at the top with all three of you is SO perfect. You look beautiful, Emily. And I love the feeling of all of the shots - so soft, glowy, and happy.

Blog Archive