

When we were in Utah Abby became attached to Laura's goldfish. She would go up to the fish bowl and talk to, whom she named, 'Emmett'. Last week, Suppy told of us that Emmett was found floating at the top of his bowl...sad. In honor of Emmett, we figured we would go and get Abby a fish of her own, so we ventured off to Pet's Mart in search for a goldfish.
Abby is so excited to now have her very own pet. Emmett II sits on her dresser and she loves saying 'hi' to her new friend. Lets hope he stays alive.
Picking out her fish.
5 comments:
Congratulations! I love Emmett!
Awww! so exciting :) And I love the duck costume - it would be cute to watch her waddle around, I am sure! She looks so adorable!
How adorable!!
That's so cute! We keep thinking we should get Jax one. Love her adorable hair by the way!
That is so sweet. And fishies are easy pets, relatively speaking. Perfect. I love that you named him "Emmett II."
SO cute.
Post a Comment