Sunday, August 23, 2009

An Amazing Beginning-Happy Anniversary


Today, Emily and I celebrate our Three Year Anniversary and I must say that I am truly living in a life that has been blessed! Three years ago, I held the hand of the sweetest, most caring and most beautiful woman I have ever meet and we took our fist steps together as husband and wife. Since that moment, I have learned, laughed, grown and smiled more and more with every passing day. It has been an amazing beginning to an Eternity of Memories and I look forward to every future step we get to take together. I want to thank Emily for being a light in my life. You are and will always be my angel! I love you!

-Brett

8 comments:

Jannie said...

So sweet! Emily definitely is an amazing and beautiful woman!

Marie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! It's crazy how fast the years go by.

Missy said...

Happy Anniversary!!! That was so sweet. You have a BEAUTIFUL family.

ellen said...

Happy Anniversary to you both. You are such a darling and wonderful family.

Sarah said...

Aaaaah :) I knew you guys would be good together -- so it's good I set you up! You're welcome :) Happy anniversary!

Scott and Stacia said...

Happy Anniversary guys! I love the family photo!

Michelle said...

How sweet is that!? I'm holding back tears. What a wonderful tribute. Good work, Brett.

Blog Archive