
Thanks to some friends, we discovered a park that is a kids paradise. It was a bit overcast and chilly but we still loved it. Abby had the time of her life riding planes, cars and even playing songs on a music toy keyboard they had. It was an impressive park and I have a feeling we will be going back many times.
Enjoying the ride.
She's into pointing at things these days. She really likes animals. She found a bird in this picture.
Learning about the planets.
Counting...
I love this picture because Abby's face says it all. She was annoyed with her little friend on the other side of her... so funny.
5 comments:
Haha, too precious! I agree, that last picture is the BEST! You can totally tell what she was thinking. Too cute!!
What a fun place! I wish we had something like that around here. Abby is such a doll!
Looks like lots of fun! What a great place for kids!
Wow - that really is a kid's paradise! And I love that last pic too - what a cute little face she made!
That park looks like so much fun!! I wish we had one of those here!!
Post a Comment