Saturday, June 14, 2008

Last Day of School

Friday was the last day of school for my little 4th Graders. It was a wild day with lots of excitement! The most exciting part of the day was when we had a special visitor...my brother! He surprised the kids with treats and talked with them for a bit! The kids absolutely loved having him there.
I love my bro! Thanks for visiting Dave! I will miss my 4th Graders, it has been a wonderful year teaching!

8 comments:

ellen said...

Emily, I love reading your blog. Love the pictures and the family info. Please give our love to Brett and David. Are you planning to teach next year or will you be a full time mom?

Marzipan said...

I loved the last day of school when I taught 5th grade....it was a HUGE sigh of relief yet your sad to see them move on.
But hey, have a good summer vacation!!!!

Angie said...

Glad you had a great year and that all went well. I bet you are enjoying have your brother there. Love to you guys!

Sarah said...

Oh hon, I am glad school is over, but you are going to miss your little munskins like crazy. You guys had a great year together!!

Harrop Family said...

I would have loved someone like you for a teacher. So sweet and soft spoken and always smiling. I'm sure none of your kids ever got in trouble!!! They loved you too much to do anything wrong.

NaDell said...

5th grade is the best year. I'm sure you've changed a lot of those kids for the better. You are so sweet and caring.

Squirrel said...

Emily,
I agree,you have a wonderful brother, but then your brother has two wonderful sisters and a wonderful brother!

Love checking in on your blog. Can't wait to see baby pictures posted next month.

Are your Dad and brother there visiting? Tell one and all Hi from Aunt Sue!

Lincoln and Alisia said...

Oh my gosh, you are going to have a baby in 20 days! What great timing to be done with school now! I am so excited for you!

Blog Archive