Christmas in the Ashton home is never boring, there is always entertainment! Here is a video clip of Dave, Laura and Spencer dancing to 'Solider Boy.' (Dancing lessons are given upon request.) Good times!
Tell your family that I would like some dancing lessons the next time I am in Utah - that was fabulous!! And they all look so old and grown up!!! We must be getting old :)
Hey Emily! I'm glad you found me. Your parents said you had a blog and I've been wanting to see it. This'll be fun to stay in touch better. How are you guys liking it out there? And hey - congrads on many fronts!
Brett & Emily: We love your blog!! It's exciting to read and see the good and fun things you are doing. We're voting for a GIRL (Abigail). Love, Mamma A & Pops
7 comments:
Tell your family that I would like some dancing lessons the next time I am in Utah - that was fabulous!! And they all look so old and grown up!!! We must be getting old :)
hello you guys!! How are you doing?? I saw your blog on facebook...it's good to see you again!!
I love it!! How fun is that?! I am totally going to have to try that dance. Thanks so much for the entertainment!
Emily- I am so happy that you are doing well! You look so happy! Keep coming with the updates. I love to stay in touch even if it is via the internet.
Hey Emily!
I'm glad you found me. Your parents said you had a blog and I've been wanting to see it. This'll be fun to stay in touch better. How are you guys liking it out there? And hey - congrads on many fronts!
Impressive dancing, too - cousins! I'm glad to see there is dancing in our blood somewhere - I definitely didn't get it :-)
Brett & Emily:
We love your blog!! It's exciting to read and see the good and fun things you are doing. We're voting for a GIRL (Abigail).
Love, Mamma A & Pops
Post a Comment