Sunday, November 4, 2007

Cultural Experience



One of Emily's students invited us to watch her dance. Little did we know that we would be participants. Hope you enjoy Emily getting down on the dance floor.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Okay, so I just have to leave a comment ... that's some seriously awesome dancing on Em's part ... but you would look better if you were wearing a belly-dancing outfit :)

stephanie said...

Way to break it down!!

Angie said...

You Looked Awesome. Looks like a great event.

Joseph, Erin, Sarah, 'Lil Joe and Muloki the Wonder Dog said...

Sorry,

I am tagging you. I was forced to participate, and I am not one who likes these sorts of things. It wasn't so bad. I was threatened with a curse that would cause my nose hairs to grow past my knees if I didn't. Since my nose hairs are long enough, you will have to check out our blog to get your instructions.

Good luck, and nice moves!!
Erin

Blog Archive