Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Livin' it up in DC



On Labor Day, we decided to wander around Washington DC. There are many things to see in this big city! We were able to see a few monuments and get a look at the Declaration of Independence. It was fun to be able to enjoy the sites of DC and get a break from work and school. We are having a great experience out here.




The World War II Memorial is new to DC! It's a beautiful monument dedicated to all those who served and gave their life in the war.



Below is a picture of Brett standing in front of the National Archives Building. This building is where the Declaration of Independence is located.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

AAAH!!! I can't wait to come see you!!! Seriously, Thanksgiving is not going to be soon enough ... and I want to do that hike, too ... maybe next year since it won't be warm enough in November ... maybe I'll figure out a weekend and leave Cory here and just drive down ...

Blog Archive